Saturday 22 October 2011

Textured Nails

Firstly, thankyou soo much for following and i love reading all your blogs too! This is so exciting!
And now onto the nails!

I made these nails after looking a some leggings believe it or not, they were wet look leggings with cotton sections that weren't wet and looked amazing with the gold shoes the model was wearing. So i decided to do a matte black with a shiny cross and little gold studs.

I used Matte Black by George, Asda, Black by Miss Sporty and Gold by Barry M.
I loved the effect it gave, black nails with a textured twist!


Thanks for reading
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love these they look so cool!
    xx
    http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab! come paint my nails for me please! :)


    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete